22 April 2012

Discovering My Mind's Eye's blog - april sketch challenge


Hi! First of all good news! I have won 10 dollars off on Elle´s studio goodies on Sophie´s blog! And she absolutely got me by the way she announced the winner - look at this cute little girl holding a piece of paper with my name and a little heart!!! Isn´t she SWEET? And the week after I was lucky again - I won another 10 dollars off directly on Elle´s studio blog with my page  :-)
Now let´s get back to work. You might have noticed that I'm discovering various scrapbooking blogs step-by-step. Going through their posts and trying my good luck in their challenges :) This one is for My Mind's Eye's April Challenge called "accessories my love". Oh and it is SO true!!! I love accessories!
AND! I not only did make a layout, but recorded the whole "proces" in order to turn it into a scrapbooking video! I really do hope people will like it, you can find the video HERE.
Have a wonderful week-end and happy crafting :-)



...and the sketch:

:-) 

5 comments:

  1. A BIG congrats on your win!!!! Love what you've created here...just sooooooooooooo cute and upbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win at Elle! I love the page you created Lucia and the wonderful pic's you shared. Your creativity is infectious and I'm going to gather some pic's and give this sketch layout a try. Off to view your video {yay!} now. :D
    Big Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lucia!! Just watched the video and great job on the quality and execution. Your song choice rocks too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucia! your video and layot are awesome!! so creative and with so little supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats on your win! Love your layout! Great execution!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥