27 February 2012

"First blog award" and "spring has come to town"

Dear crafty friends!
First of all, I'm honoured to recieve my very first blog award from Laura! Check-out her amazing blog here! She was so nice to include me in those five blogs she could choose to pass them the award. Thank you so much, it means a lot! 
The award is called "Liebster blog award" and the idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.To accept the award, you must:

1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
And so, I'm going to pass this award to... wow it was not easy to pick only 5 blogs :)


They are an inspiration to me, or a great crafty friends who often make my day by they sweet comments :)
Thank you all, I hope you will accept the award :-)





And: SPRING HAS COME TO TOWN! Look at that clear blue sky! I just HAD to tell you and share it, lol. I took that picture from the window of my room. It is windy today, but the wind is warm and nice and it is just so sunny and warm! I love spring!
See you soon friends! 

xxx Lucia

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lucia, thank you for your lovely comment :) I have just looked through your posts - wow what gorgeous things you make! and so adventurous with notebooks and cookbooks and allsorts! I struggle even to find inspiration for cards sometimes! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lucia! I returned the favor and made you one of my 5! I've had ideas for a journal/mini book floating in my mind and hope to find time to make it soon. Thanks so much for your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucia! You made my day!! Thanks so much for thinking of me for the Liebster blog award!! You're always so sweet!
    XOXO
    Isabel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! I am now a follower too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Lucia,
    Really, an award for me?! Thank you for thinking of me, too. Yes, I accept it. I'm giving you a BIG HUG for that.

    Love
    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Lucia!!! I accept too and will follow through with requirements. I have to say that I have been inspired by how you use recycled ingredients in creating your art and I always look forward to visiting your blog. Thanks for sharing this with me and I send much love and a great big hug to you.
    I also loved that sunny sky you shared with us in this post!
    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥