29 February 2012

New layout, yes it is my mama! :-)

Hi everyone.
There's a new layout I've made! I've finally decided to get some photos printed, so I'm able now to make some new scrapbook pages :-) I picked a picture of my mum, I hope she will appreciate it and maybe even have a look on this post... I wonder if she will, knowing her computer skills, haha :-)  
Well, my sister is actually on it, too. I wanted to make it simple but nice, I used the same colors that are on the photo, but to make it a little more "fresh" I used bits of a washi tape with pink, red and orange hearts. It is my favourite one :-) I think it completes the layout very well. Have a look:


                                      HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE! Lucia xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aww Lucia, what a lovely personal page!! It's so sweet. I'm sure your Mum will love it ;)
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your LO and you definitely take after your mama, which is a good thing. :-) She's beautiful, sis too!
    I am positive she will love this page and what a wonderful way to share your talent.
    I've been away for a while but will check out the blog award and thank you. You always inspire me Lucia!
    God Bless,
    Lisa S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful picture of your mom and sister and what a crafty and beautiful daughter you are with this page! Love the little hint of color and the twine! The brown distressing behind the photo is awesome! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥