12 February 2012

Layout "this is how we used to be"

This is another 8x8 layout I made just for fun :-) It is me at the age of 3 and my younger brother celebrating his 2nd birthday.  "2 of 6" means that we are number 1 and 2 and then we had another sister and three brothers, so we are 6 now :-)  And i love that huge number stickers! For the material, this is again the mix of recycled stuff and some papermania goodies. For the first time I used a banner and the title is just my handwritting. This time I tried not to use the whole space but to leave some blanc space. I should definitely try to make more projects in this style!
***
Môj nový layot - ja a môj brat, ktorý na fotke oslavuje svoje druhé narodeniny :-) "2 of 6" znamená že sme prví dvaja zo šiestich detí. Tentokrát som sa snažila trochu zmeniť štýl a nechať viac voľného miesta na pozadí. Mala by som takých skúsiť viac, je to taký čistejší štýl a veľmi sa mi páči! Enjoy :-)



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucia, what a cute picture and a great layout! I love it! you are 6! Your house must have been so fun!
    You're really beautiful in the new picture of your profile.
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrapbook page! Such a great picture and I love your title! I'm the youngest of 6 (3 girls, 3 boys)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and wonderful, Lucia. I love this page and it makes me think of a photo of my mom and her brother that I'd like to scrap. You were, and still are, adorable and what a yummy cake.
    Love how your creativity is flowing these days, kudos to you my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥