30 March 2012

"Once Upon A ... Sketch" challenge

I spent this Friday afternoon creating a page for "Once Upon A ... Sketch" blog. The task was to finish "I MISS..." plus create a layout with the "15th March" sketch. Sooo, I decided to scrap this picture of me aged about six (I don't really remember how old I was on this pic :-D ) and my two brothers, taken during our summer holidays. And to finish the "I MISS..." I put that I miss being a kid and playing around :)

I also tried a new technique - splashing some watercolors - and i love those pink and light orange drops! Then I added some silver glitter spots and was quite happy with the result :-)
I also used my new thickers from American Crafts. I LOOVE them!


And here is the sketch I used: 

Hope you like it :-) Hugs, Lucia

5 comments:

  1. This is an a great layout and I love the I miss theme! I really need to start scrapping and this is a perfect page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ode to your childhood and lovely take on the sketch - thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful. Love the photo you've used, the way you've intepreted the sketch and the lovely light colours. Thanks for sharing this page with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your interpretation of the sketch, the photo, the white space, the buttons. Fabulous page. Thanks for joining us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your LO's because you really have a knack for them Lucia! You've captured sweet childhood memories and provided inspiration for all of us. I just love it!
    Big Hugs,
    Lisa S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥