12 April 2012

2 new pages to share

It's been a long time.. but voilà my new post! I was quite busy during the Easter, but I had such a wonderful time! I spent Easter with my friends and I can tell you that being in Rome for Easter is just AMAZING!
Well, I got back to work and here are my two new pages.
First one is for Creative Scrappers. I completed sketch nr. 202, and as I still have some pics of my mum from her visit here in Rome, I used one of them :)




And here is the sketch:


The second one is for Once Upon A ... Sketch, their April sketch. The theme of this sketch, as you can see, was "home" :-) This is a picture we took in december, when I went home to spend Christmas with my family.


And this is the sketch I used:

Thanx a million for visiting my blog, hope you like what you find ;)
Have a great day!
Lucia xxx

7 comments:

  1. WOW they are so beautiful!! The one with the Coloseum is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucia these are just fabulous. I just adore the one of your mum's visit to Rome. Wonderful texture and great interpretation of the design. Great work too on your home lo for OUAS. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love all your creations! Your style is neat! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects! Thank you for participating in our challenge at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos in both layouts and your artsy style!Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both layouts are wonderful. The clean design of the first really catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of your page, lots of colour, emphasis on the photo, heartfelt journalling - perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥