27 August 2013

hello&welcome!

Welcome to my new page and blog! I'm really happy to finally have ONE and only place to share my news, work and everything else with you! And I'm really, but REALLY happy that I finally like the way my page looks like! I guess that was the hardest part of the whole process ;)

I worked hard these past three months and designed lots of patterns, launched my first paper collection with cards, notebooks and bookmarks and I'm currently working on (not only wedding) invitations. Yeah, my summer is full of work! But I love it. ♥

Sooo I hope you like it here and that I'll see you around more often! Lots of new stuff, patterns and scrapbooking to come! ;)

 

Vitajte na mojej novej stránke a blogu! Som rada, že som sa konečne dopracovala jej finálnej podobe, s ktorou som aj spokojná. Neskutočné! :D 

Posledné tri mesiace som pracovala na nových návrhoch motívov, na novej papierovej kolekcii pohľadníc, zápisníkov a záložiek a teraz chystám návrhy oznámení a pozvánok. Úplne pracovné leto. Ale keďže robím, čo ma baví, nesťažujem sa :)

Rada by som na tejto stránke zdieľala nielen všetko, čo sa týka scrapbooku, ale aj návrhy motívov, ku ktorým som sa konečne dopracovala po absolvovaní kurzu Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design. Ale o tom možno inokedy:)

Tak, dúfam, že aj vám sa nová stránka aspoň trochu páči a že tu zablúdite aj častejšie ;)

Lucia ♥

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lucia,
    I eally love your blog, your projects and the beautiful pictures. The soft colors are so great and you do beautiful things.

    Thanks to Shimelle's post I found you :o).

    And I already liked your Etsy Shop.

    Greetings from Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for taking time to comment! I appreciate it so much and am really glad you like what I do (and I love your country, must visit one day! :) )
    hugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥