17 August 2013

LPS august color challenge

It's incredible how time flies by! And I find myself here again, blogging about another LPS challenge... 
It's lots of orange this time and (in my case) a big circle again! :) I've scrapped a picture of me and my dear friend, we're eating pizza in our favourite restaurant in Rome on a Friday night. How I miss those times!!!


This month's prize is awesome! The sponsor is American Crafts and you can win a prize pack from Amy Tangerine!

Create a layout using the LPS August color pallette and upload it to their blog. You'll find more details and inspiration from other DT members on www.lifepaperscrapbook.com. Have fun! :)
Lucia

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lucia, love your clean and artsy style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ethereal look of your layout, it is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment ♥