02 April 2016

month in review // march 2016



1. guest designing for organizatorka .sk

2. new dress 

3.  brushlettering is my new love. Here's my post about it.

4. spring is in the air!

5. i'm on the Family Portraits Deisgn team! Lots of lovely goodies arrived :-)

6. new web design. again. lol

7. bit of shopping before my trip - love these new earrings!

8. Papero Amo march projects

9. Easter in ISRAEL 


My heart and mind are still in the Holy Land. Yet I'm back and need to concentrate on my work, which is not easy at all. Hopefully everything will get back to normal soon and I'll enjoy scrapbooking and brushlettering and photography again. Gosh, it's so hard when you leave a piece of your heart somewhere... Does this happen to you, too? 

Love.
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥