22 January 2016

2016 journal DIY

My first DIY post this year :-) Made for Papero Amo, with their beautiful january kit, here it is!


I LOVE making notebooks and journals. I thought I would make one for the 2016 with just blank pages where I could write, paint, draw, sketch, attach photos, tickets.... ANYTHING really...

So I grabbed A4 white copy papers, one A4 cardstock for the cover, bakers twine, crop-a-dile, a pair of eyelettes, one bigger paper clip and the kit to embellish the front page.









1. Fold the copy papers and make holes.


2. Draw the 2016 numbers onto a white cardstock...


3. ... you can use patterned paper, but here I wanted to use the beautiful flowers from the transfer sheet, so I went for the white cardstock and then transfered the flowers on my numbers.


4. Use a black pen to highlight the numbers...


5. ... cut them out and add some more embellishment. Here's my finished front page:


6. BONUS: put the whole cardstock page into the cello protector page and sew at the edges. I just like how it looks like :) but it will also protect the embellishment on the front page when in your handbag.


7. Use bakers twine to put everything together.


And the journal is ready!Can't wait to share first pages on my Instagram :-)
Have a wonderful day guys! x


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment ♥