04 June 2016

mini london haul

What would be a weekend in London without a little shopping? :-) Boots was my second home and Oxford street... oh Oxford street! I didn't buy lots of stuff though, I didn't take a luggage as we went just for a weekend, just theeeeeese ones: (and yes, I might be slightly obsessed with pink)





Visiting LUSH on Oxford street was a dream come true. I was blown away by the smell, the colors, the bubbles, lovely staff... Oh! 



Gosh, I didn't know what to sniff first ... and then I discovered there was a second floor! I got two Sakura bath bombs and a Milk bar bath bomb, both smelling SUPER delicious!



I also picked some hand creams (M&S) and a mini Ted Baker body lotion (Boots) ... to discover later on that the hand and nail cream was actually not a "lavender" but LILAC! My favourite smell! Love!


I also got a Lasting perfection concealer, Soap and Glory mist and shower gel (at the airport Boots as these had more than 100ml) and a black simple dress from H&M, but I don't have a proper picture soooo, the beauty products will do for now, hihi.
Have a lovely weekend everyone! 
Love, L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ♥